3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonghouse Barn, Goytre, PONTYPOOL, Monmouthshire
- Popular Village between Usk & Abergavenny
- Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/wc
- Lounge Arch To Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Family Shower Room
- Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
A spacious three bedroom semi detached property situated in this popular village location lying between Usk and Abergavenny, in a quiet cul de sac.
This ideal family accommodation has over the last 5 years been re wired, re plumbed, a new boiler has been installed, and also benefits from a recently refitted kitchen, modern en suite bathroom to the master bedroom and refitted first floor shower room.
Outside there are easily maintained gardens to the front and rear with a detached workshop which could easily be converted back to a garage.
The accommodation is described in more detail with approximate room sizes as follows:
Property ref: 121_1910_4128260
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59191244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4128260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Usk - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.