3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Annes Drive, Burley, Leeds 4
- Well Presented & Recently Modernised Semi
- Garden Backs Onto Woodland & Railway Cutting
- Interesting Layout - Spacious Lounge & Great Dining Kitchen
- French Windows To Garden From Dining Area
- Dogleg Stairs With Under Stairs WC
- 2 Good Sized Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Third Bedroom Small But Ideal As Nursery, Study Or Home Office
- Driveway With Parking & Restricted Garage Access - Ideal For Motorbike
This recently modernised and attractively presented SEMI-DETACHED HOME is ideal for families being only a short walk from the centre of Headingley, for all the shops and amenities, as well as the Headingley train station and within easy reach are the primary schools of Springbank, Beecroft and St Stephen's with Lawnswood and Abbey Grange High Schools on the nearby bus routes. What really sets this home apart from many others is the ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN WITH ITS WOODLAND ASPECT to the rear, which backs onto the railway cutting (very little noise is heard from passing trains) with its abundance of trees, provides a wonderful haven for wildlife along with good screening for privacy. Features of the house include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a new relatively open-plan dining kitchen with French windows to the garden and a detached garage (restricted access down the drive). The accommodation comprises a hallway with dogleg staircase and a compact but useful downstairs wc, a very attractive lounge, a dining area which is open to the fitted kitchen, a full wall of fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom, a similar sized second bedroom (with built-in cupboards) a small third bedroom (ideal as a home office or study) and a contemporary bathroom including an over-bath shower and a separate wc. The garden is lawned with flowering borders and a raised patio with built-in barbecue. There is driveway parking to the front, and potential for the front garden to be converted into further parking if required. WE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED VIEWING THIS PROPERTY.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59192321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.