3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePashford Close, Lakenheath, BRANDON
Sold STC £205,000
- Superb detached bungalow
- Popular cul-de-sac position
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens, ample parking
- Electric radiator heating
This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached bungalow is an ideal home and provides versatile accommodation with FURTHER POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION if required.
Situated in this pleasant cul-de-sac position this superb detached bungalow which is beautifully presented throughout provides a living room with a feature fireplace and open fire, a stylish fully fitted kitchen with space for a table, three bedrooms and a superb bathroom. This really would be an ideal family home and benefits further from recently installed electric radiator heating. The property also sits on a generous plot and therefore offers potential for further extension.
The Property Comprises
Spacious Entrance Lobby
Which provides opportunity and potential for either a study area or playroom.
Living Room 16' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.90m x 3.43m )
With an open fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and tiled hearth, TV point, radiator, fitted wall lights. The living room opens to the:
Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area 16' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.30m )
This has been recently refitted and comprises of a full range of cream wall and base level units with plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, a built in oven with extractor hood and ceramic four ring hob, fridge freezer, laminate flooring, door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Providing a full range of triple wardrobes with mirrored and gloss sliding doors, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point, views over the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
With a fitted triple wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, laminate flooring, radiator, views over the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Which features a free standing roll top bar claw foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated wall mounted towel rail, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
As previously mentioned the property sits on a generous plot at the end of a cul-de-sac and enjoys a good sized lawned front garden with a driveway providing off street parking for two - three vehicles. This front garden also offers further potential to create further off street parking. A gated entrance to the side of the property then leads into a further driveway and sheltered patio area ideal for entertaining. There is an outside tap and light and the remainder of the rear garden is fully fenced and hedged, having been returfed recently. There is also a garden shed and flower beds to the side.
On entering Lakenheath, proceed along Lakenheath High Street and turn right onto Broom Road. Continue up the hill to the top of Broom Road and turn left, Pashford Close can then be found as a turning on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59192813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.