3 bedroom town house for saleNewland Court, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- OFFERS OVER £82,000
- 3 Bedroom mature town house
- Gas central heating
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Excellent for commuters via Sandal/Agbrigg Train Station
OFFERS OVER £82,000 Attractively priced a 3 bedroomed Mature Town House located in the outskirts of Wakefield in Agbrigg. Excellent for those requiring City Centre commuting links as well as Sandal/Agbrigg Train Station. Viewing Essential.
OFFERS OVER £82,000. A three bedroomed Mature Town House located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre in Agbrigg. The property comprises of entrance hall, 2 reception rooms and a modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. Garage and enclosed low maintenance gardens to both front and rear as well as a beautiful magnolia tree to the front. Viewing Essential.
Wooden entrance door with obscured glazed panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Laminate floor, staircase access to the first floor, thermostat to the wall. Pine door with obscured glazed panels leading into the lounge.
Lounge 19' 7" Max x 11' 8" to the recess ( 5.97m Max x 3.56m to the recess )
Double glazed wood framed windows to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor, tv point, gas fire with a marble base, back and ornate wooden hearth, coving to ceiling. Access into the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 8" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 4.78m Max x 2.36m Max )
Upvc door leading to the rear gardens. Upvc windows to the side. Double radiator, wall lights, laminate floor, radiator with thermostat.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Wooden door with obscured glazed panel and chrome fixture. Modern kitchen with a range of base and wall units in a high gloss cream, pan drawers, laminate work surface with matching upstand, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for other utilities, understairs storage pantry, tiled floor, strip lighting to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Loft access, storage over the bulkhead of the stairs.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.68m to fitted wardrobes x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, fully fitted full height wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 9' ( 2.72m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.82m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Double obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a pedestal sink with twin taps, w.c., panelled bath with shower over, tiled walls, vinyl floor, radiator.
The front of the property has fenced boundaries, magnolia tree and a double driveway. Garage to the rear and a paved patio terrace.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. At the roundabout continue onto Doncaster Road. At the traffic lights take a right onto Agbrigg Road continue passed the park on the left and Newland Court is a left turn. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59192819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.