1 bedroom retirement property for saleChester Road, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- 1 BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- GROUND FLOOR
- DIRECT ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDENS
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
**NO CHAIN*** COMPETITIVELY PRICES RETIREMENT APARTMENT. THIS APARTMENT IS IN IMMACULATE CONDITION AND UNIQUELY PLACED ON THE GROUND FLOOR OFFERING DIRECT ACCESS FROM LOUNGE ONTO COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom and immaculately kept retirement apartment ideally placed in Little Sutton and very close to local travel networks and amenities. This property is recently refurbished and is rear facing on the ground floor which benefits from direct access onto the superbly groomed communal gardens.
In brief the property comprises a hallway, ideally sized bathroom, double bedroom, well sized lounge/diner and a fitted kitchen,
This very well priced and benefits from no onward chain so please call early to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect and a storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Lounge 10' 11" into recess x 19' 3" ( 3.33m into recess x 5.87m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric fire place and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door to the lounge. The kitchen comprises glazed french double doors and a range of wall and base with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and tiled walls.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 14' 5" to face of wardrobe ( 2.67m x 4.39m to face of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in mirrored double wardrobes and an electric radiator.
The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath, shower, extractor fan and a towel rail radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a communal garden with access from the lounge and a sitting area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.