2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillbank Court, PUDSEY
- *Perfect for First Time Buyers* GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000*
- 2 Double Bed Semi Detached
- Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Conservatory
- Off Street Parking for 3 Cars
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Recently Fitted Combination Boiler
- Sought After Cul-de-Sac Location
*GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000* FIRST TIME BUYERS ALERT!! Well presented semi detached residence in this sought after cul-de-sac, which offers generous living accommodation that includes DINING KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY in addition to GENEROUS GARDENS & a DRIVEWAY providing OFF ROAD PARKING for 3 cars!
Offered for sale is this semi detached residence which is ideal for first time buyers, which boasts well presented and generous living accommodation and is close to local amenities and commuter links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge, fitted dining kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a house bathroom with a four piece suite. The property has a recently fitted combination boiler. Externally are gardens to the front and rear and a driveway providing off street parking for three cars. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.15m )
A light and airy room with a feature fireplace with gas fire inset, ceiling coving, a radiator, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage and a door leading through to the kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink unit, integral oven, hob and cooker hood, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, integral fridge / freezer and washing machine, a window to the rear and a door leading to the conservatory.
Being of uPVC construction and having tiled flooring and French doors leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.61m )
A good sized double bedroom with double fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.06m )
Having a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A modern four piece suite comprising; W.C, wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan and a window.
To The Outside
The property has gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is gravelled for ease of maintenance with well established shrubs and trees, whilst the private and enclosed rear garden is paved with planted beds and a shed.
There is also a driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59195570.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.