5 bedroom detached house for saleFetcham, Surrey, KT22
- Desirable residential location
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- High quality kitchens by Poggenpohl with stone worktop
- Contemporary style bath/shower rooms by Villeroy & Boch with Hansgrohe fittings
- High specification home
- Great commuter location
- Complete and ready to move in to
- A lovely family home with exceptional space for entertaining!
- 10 year new home warranty
AN OUTSTANDING 5 BEDROOM HOME - Available with a contribution to your stamp duty or Part Exchange available*
WATERSIDE, measuring 3,910 sqft is a 5 bedroom detached family home offering a high level of finish. Set on a good sized plot with a natural pond in the rear garden, the property is double fronted and located at the end of a private cul-de-sac in a quiet, desirable location in Fetcham.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, 20' sitting room with double doors opening on to the rear garden, TV/ dining room, study, utility room, cloakroom and 26' kitchen/breakfast/ family room with doors opening to the rear terrace and gardens.
The first floor comprises a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and large ensuite bathroom, there are also three double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom. To the 2nd floor is a fifth bedroom with built in wardrobes and a further ensuite shower room.
To the front, a large block paved driveway provides access to the integral double garage with powered up and over door, and ample parking for several vehicles. The rear garden, enclosed by mature trees and shrubs comprises a well kept lawned area and a large natural pond.
For further information, please get in touch on 01306 887560 or visit www.pineacres.co.uk
*Incentives available subject to approval by Mulberry Homes.
**All images are of the property for sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59198702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BallandsSouth. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.