2 bedroom apartment for saleProspect Road, St. Albans
- Stunning ground floor apartment.
- Open plan living room/kitchen.
- Stylish modern bathroom suite.
- Ceiling spot lights throughout.
- Private south facing courtyard garden.
- Private front door access.
- 15 minute walking distance from St Albans City centre.
- 0.1 miles from St Albans Abbey train station.
A very special and privately positioned ground floor apartment which enjoys direct access to a private south facing courtyard garden. Beautifully presented throughout offering charm and character while being situated (approximately) a 15 minute from St Albans City centre.
A period garden flat located perfectly for both road & rail commuters, whilst being a short walk to the City shops. Verulam Park is a short stroll away.
Gated from communal alleyway. Shingle area. External lighting. South facing. Pathway leading to the front door.
Living Room / Kitchen 15' 4" + recess x 12' 4" ( 4.67m + recess x 3.76m )
TV & telephone points. Storage heater. Ceiling spot lights. Laminate flooring. Single glazed stable front door. Single glazed sash window. Internal door leading to the inner hallway.
Fitted with a range of stainless steel base mounted units with stainless steel worktops over. Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher. Stainless steel bowl. Electric oven and hob.
Airing cupboard housing washing machine. Meter cupboard. Laminate flooring. Ceiling spot lights. Internal doors leading to each bedroom and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 3" into wardrobes ( 3.73m x 3.12m into wardrobes )
Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors housing hanging space and shelving. Electric heater. Ceiling spot lights. Laminate flooring. Single glazed window.
Second Bedroom 10' 6" x 6' 3" max ( 3.20m x 1.91m max )
Ceiling sot lights. Laminate flooring. Electric heater. Single glazed window.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Extractor fan. Wood effect flooring. Mosaic tiles. Ceiling spot lights.
Lease length: (Advised) 105 years remaining.
Service charge: (Advised) £581.82 per annum.
Ground rent: (Advised) £400 per annum.
Buildings insurance included.
Prospect Road is located at the base of Holywell Hill, which leads from the City centre. An alternative route can be taken via Cottonmill Lane, London Road for access to the mainline railway station.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59199317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA312434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.