2 bedroom flat for saleRomney Sands Holiday Village, The Parade, Greatstone, New Romney, TN28
- The chalet is fitted with a modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Kitchen has a built in oven and hob
- and is complete with a washing machine.
- The bathroom has an electric shower over the bath.
- The ground rent gives you access to the entertainment complex
- including the indoor swimming pool.
HouseSimple is pleased to present this lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached holiday chalet, at Romney Sands Holiday Village in Greatstone, New Romney, Kent. Sighted just 3 minutes walk from the beach, this chalet has a modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen has a built in oven and hob and is also complete with fridge/freezer and washing machine. The bathroom has a modern white suite with electric shower. The bedrooms have wooden floors and the rest of the property has tiled floors throughout. The ground rent gives you access to the large entertainment complex, which includes the indoor swimming pools.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59202053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS37553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.