4 bedroom detached house for saleBentley Avenue, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £260,000
- Reduced to £260,000 from £270,000
- lounge, dining room, conservatory
- kitchen breakfast room, utility, downstairs wc
- four bedrooms, ensuite to master, family bathroom
- gardens, driveway & garage
- popular location, immaculate presentation
Price Reduction On This IMMACULATE home!!
A well proportioned family home offering accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen breakfast, utility, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, ensuite to master, family bathroom, gardens to front & rear, driveway & garage.
An immaculately presented detached family home which is set in a pleasant position on this ever popular estate. This home has the benefit of a conservatory to the rear as well as downstairs wc & ensuite to the master bedroom.
The estate that this property is part of, was commenced circa 2000, built by three major building companies of the time and has matured into a well regarded part of the Village, with an open, non congested feel, open spaces and small recreation areas. There is a a good mix of housing types, underpinned by strong demand from buyers, ranging from first time buyers, family movers and retired clients alike.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, dark laminate flooring, cloak cupboard, door to lounge.
Lounge 10' 5" x 15' 11" ( 3.18m x 4.85m )
Double glazed windows to the front & side, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.97m )
Sliding double glazed doors to the rear, radiator, tiled flooring, door to kitchen breakfast room.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 13' 8" x 9' 11" narrowing to 9' ( 4.17m x 3.02m narrowing to 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to the side & rear, radiator, built in understairs storage cupboard. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with cooker hood & fitted electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer space, tiled flooring, door to utility room at the rear.
Utility 6' 2" x 5' 1" ( 1.88m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to the side & half glazed door to the rear, sink drainer set into work surface with cupboard & plumbing for washing machine below, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, door to downstairs wc.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 12' 9" extending to 14' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.89m extending to 4.52m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, glazed & tiled shower cubicle, radiator, extractor.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' x 8' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with shower mixer tap, extractor.
Outside The Property
To the front, the garden is laid to open plan lawn with a double width tarmac driveway leading to the garage. The garage has an up & over door, power & light connected and a side courtesy door. The rear garden offers a paved patio area and is laid to lawn with established shrubs. There is a timber storage shed and the garden is enclosed by timber fencing with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59202233.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.