3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarwich Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4
- Lounge (12'6 x 12'4)
- Dining Room (12'5 x 10'7)
- Modern Fitted (15'4 x 8'2)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom One (12'6 x 12'5)
- Bedroom Two (10'6 x 8'9)
- Bedroom Three (10'7 x 8'3)
- Bathroom (7'3 x 5'8)
- Front & Rear Garden, Parking For 6-7 Cars, Out House (20'3 x 13'7)
- Replaced Windows & Doors, No Chain!!
Approaching this home via independent driveway with parking for 6-7 cars is this beautiful Victorian End Terrace.
This home offers Three goods size bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, all rooms being fitted with replaced sash windows.
On the ground floor is a cloakroom and two reception rooms, both having replaced French doors and the lounge having an open cast iron fire place.
The kitchen is a modern build with ample work top surfaces with plenty of cupboards fitted with an oven ceramic hob and stainless steel hood.
To the outside there is a long pebbled driveway proving off road parking for 6-7 cars, with flower and shrub boarders, plus to the rear of the garden is an Outhouse (20'3 x 13'7) with a pitched roof, roller door and power/light connected.
This home is currently being rented and a minimum of 2 month notice has to be giving at the point of sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPbbvuur77. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Temme English, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.