3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingswood Park Avenue, Peverell, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning withThree Bedrooms
- Many Character Features
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Original Wood Flooring
- Rear Garden
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this stunning character three bedroom property with garden in popular Peverell.
This stunning must see home in popular and desirable Peverell has recently been renovated whilst maintaining many character features.The property Consists three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms with the original wood flooring, modern bathroom with separate WC, recently modernised kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the rear of the property is a contained garden with a large outbuilding with electrics and plumbing. Situated close to Central Park, Home Park Stadium, good travel links and local shops this property is perfect for families or as an investment.
The property is entered through a porch which has a front facing single glazed door and a front facing window. There is tiled flooring and a further door opens into:
The entrance hall has a radiator, coving, picture rail and an under stairs cupboards.
Living Room 15' 3" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.65m max x 3.91m max )
The living room benefits from a front facing double glazed bay window, solid wood floor, radiator, telephone and TV point. The focal point of the room is an open fire place.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 8" max ( 3.89m x 3.25m max )
The dining room has a rear facing double glazed window, solid wood floor, radiator and a picture rail. There is also a ceiling rose and coving.
The kitchen has fitted wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. There is an electric oven, hob and hood above, radiator and laminate flooring. A side facing double glazed door leads out to the rear courtyard.
First Floor Landing
The landing has loft access, radiator, coving, picture rail and a rear facing single glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.67m max x 3.53m max )
The master bedroom benefits from a front facing double glazed bay window. The bedroom also has a radiator, telephone and TV point, coving and picture rail. There is also space for a double bed and bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.94m max x 3.25m max )
The second double bedroom has fitted wardrobes providing useful storage and space for a double bed, There is also a radiator, picture rail. coving and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 5' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.55m )
The third bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, radiator, coving, picture rail. There is space for a bed and furniture.
The bathroom has a rear facing double glazed obscure window and comprises of a wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, separate wc and vinyl flooring.
The rear courtyard has a defined area for a lawn with shrubs and plants; there is space for a washing line and garden furniture.
Outbuildings 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
The property benefits from an outbuilding which has a side and rear facing window, plumbing and electrics for a washing machine and tumble drier.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59210177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.