1 bedroom apartment for saleEarlham Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000
- OVER 60'S RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH SPACE FOR A DRESSING AREA
- EMERGENCY PULL CHORD SYSTEM / WARDEN CONTROLLED
- POPULAR CITY LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
CITY CENTRE LIVING FOR THE OVER 6O'S.... ROYAL ARCH COURT is a McCarthy and stone development located on the ever popular EARLHAM ROAD overlooking the Catholic Cathedral and within a stones throw from the CITY CENTRE... Viewing is highly Recommended
ROYAL ARCH COURT is an over 60's retirement development situated within close proximity to the City Centre. The building benefits from a secure intercom entry system, and communal entrance hall with lift access. The property itself offers entrance hall leading to a spacious sitting / dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom and shower room. Royal Arch Court provides their residents with a communal lounge, laundry and refuse facilities, secure parking, communal gardens, a live in manager who is available weekdays 9am - 5 pm, and when off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Careline response system available. There is also a list of activities and social events that take place on a weekly basis. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over 60 years and the other over 55 years.
Door to communal hallway, airing cupboard housing boiler, providing storage, door to shower room, bedroom and living / dining room
Living / Dining Room 19' x 11' 1" ( 5.79m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, electric fireplace, electric panel heater, television point and telephone point
Kitchen 9' x 5' 8" ( 2.74m x 1.73m )
Modern fitted kitchen a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with roll top work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, electric oven and hob, integrated fridge and freezer, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, double doors to living / dining room
Bedroom 22' 8" max x 10' 3" ( 6.91m max x 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater, television point and emergency pull chord. As the room extends into the window space this creates an ideal space for a dressing table or window seat.
Modern suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, emergency pull chord, ex fan, shaver point, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls
From the Unthank Road office proceed along Unthank Road into the city centre proceeding straight over the roundabout onto Earlham road, going around the bend on the left and taking your first right to Royal Arch Court where the property will be found.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59210729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.