4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCunningham Road, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- EX LOCAL AUTHORITY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOMS
- CURRENTLY LET
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITAL
A three/ four bedroom semi-detached ex-local authority house situated close to the University and Hospital. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and would be offered with no onward chain.
In brief the accommodation comprises: - Entrance hall, sitting room, bedroom/ dining room, kitchen, lobby, storage room and WC to the ground floor. Whilst upstairs there are three bedrooms, shower room and WC all off landing. Outside there are front and rear gardens.
A three/ four bedroom semi-detached ex-local authority house situated close to the University and Hospital. The property is currently let by the current owners and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and would be offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises: - Entrance hall, sitting room, bedroom/ dining room, kitchen, lobby, storage room and WC to the ground floor. Whilst upstairs there are three bedrooms, shower room and WC all off landing. Outside there are front and rear gardens.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid any disappointment.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four / Dining Room
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and wood effect flooring.
uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink drainer, cooker point, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, storage cupboard, door to rear porch and radiator.
Door to WC and store room and patio doors onto the garden which leads to gated access to the front of the property.
Brick Built Store Room
Storage and shelving.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle with inset shower, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and low level WC.
The front garden is mainly laid to shingle and pathway to the front door and to the side of the property giving access to the rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, inset trees and is enclosed by fencing.
Leave Norwich via Earlham Road, continue down passed the University on the hand side turning right onto Wilberforce Road. Take the first right hand turn into Rockingham Road and then right again onto Friends Road. Then take the second left hand turn into Cunningham Road where the property can be found on the left hand side marked with a William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59211827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.