3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Royston
- Extremely well presented end of terrace town house
- Three good size bedrooms
- Large dual aspect lounge
- Fitted kitchen/diner
- Utility, study and cloak room
- Car port and gardens to front and rear
- Viewing is highly recommended
An extremely well presented three bedroom end of terrace town house situated close to the centre of Royston and within a short walk of the Heath and Railway station. The property provides flexible accommodation including large dual aspect lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, utility and potential study.
An extremely well presented three bedroom end of terrace town house situated close to the centre of Royston and within a short walk of the Heath and Railway station. The property provides flexible accommodation including large dual aspect lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and potential study.
Double Glazed Front Door
Stairs to first floor/landing. Doors to cloak room, utility room and study.
Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.96m x 1.73m )
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. Base and wall units. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double glazed window to rear. Tiled floor.
Study 9' 9" x 7' 9" max ( 2.97m x 2.36m max )
Cupboard housing gas boiler for central heating and domestic hot water. Radiator. Double glazed door and double glazed window to rear. Tiled floor.
Lounge 20' 4" x 12' 1" extending to 15' 4" ( 6.20m x 3.68m extending to 4.67m )
Dual aspect, Sliding double glazed doors to balcony. Radiator. Double glazed window to side. Stairs to second floor/landing.
Kitchen/diner 15' 3" x 9' 7" narrowing to 6' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.92m narrowing to 1.93m )
Built in oven and hob. Generous range of base and wall units. granite work surface. Wall tiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Airing cupboard. Skylight window. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 7" plus depth of wardrobes ( 4.06m x 2.92m plus depth of wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes to one wall. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Ceiling coving.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.54m )
Radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bath with separate shower over. Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Wall tiling. Skylight window.
Car port providing covered off-road parking.
To the front of the property there is a garden with various shrubs and to the side there is a further garden area with various shrubs to borders. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed paved courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59211839.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.