2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolly Road, Bromsgrove
A DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED BUNGALOW that offers two double bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, conservatory and well manicured private gardens to both front and rear elevations. Ideally located for local amenities and Bromsgrove town centre. Viewing is highly recommended. EP Rating: D
Briefly comprising: Porch, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Area, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garage, Off Road Parking & Stunning gardens.
9 Holly Road is a centrally located detached bungalow that is ideally located for close proximity to local amenities and Bromsgrove town centre. Occupying a generous plot the property offers well-manicured gardens that have been lovingly tended to by the current vendors.
• Double glazed entrance porch that opens into generous entrance hallway
• Lounge to front elevation that boasts bay window to front elevation and feature fireplace
• Dining Room/Sitting Room with feature fireplace and wooden cladded wall
• ‘L’ shaped kitchen that offers a range of wall and base units, roll top work surface over, circular stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, built in fridge, built in freezer, integral oven and grill, double glazed door opening onto side elevation and tiling to splash backs
• Fully double glazed conservatory with central heating radiator with beautiful outlook onto the garden
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
• Second bedroom with bay window to front elevation
• Bathroom with matching suite comprising of low level wc, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splash backs, central heating radiator and obscured double glazed window
• The rear garden is a true feature of the property; it offers a decked area which extends across the rear elevation, feature pond with cascading waterfall water feature, generous lawned area with well-established flower, tree and shrub borders. The garden further benefits from a patio area suitable for table and chairs to one corner, generous workshop/shed and side gated access from the front elevation.
• Driveway that provides parking for several cars
• Front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders
• Garage having wooden opening doors
•The property benefits from being double glazed throughout
LOUNGE 15'02 into bay x 11'11 (4.62m into bay x 3.63m)
BEDROOM TWO/STUDY 13'10 into bay x 12'0 (4.22m into bay x 3.66m)
BEDROOM ONE 10'11 x 8'05 to front of wardrobes ( 3.33m x 2.57m to front of wardrobes)
DINING ROOM 14'10 x 11'11 ( 4.52m x 3.63m)
KITCHEN 12'10 narrowing to 5'0 x 13'03 x 8'03 (3.91m narrowing to 1.52m x 4.04m x 2.51m)
CONSERVATORY 11'01 max x 10'07 (3.38m max x 3.23m)
UTILITY 14'03 x 4'03 (4.34m x 1.3m)
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are excluded. The vendor has advised that carpets, curtains, workshop and table and chairs in the garden will be included in the sale.
There is a glazed window in the dining room which looks into the utility. All of the outside windows are double glazed. The property, including the garage is fully alarmed.
Strictly through the agents.
All main services are available.
The property is Freehold.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59212046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOG3836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.