2 bedroom terraced house for saleMersey View, Higher Bebington
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedrooms
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Private Access
Jones & Chapman are happy to market this two bedroom mid-terraced property which offers; entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, two bedrooms, bathroom and to the rear is a paved yard with gated access . The property also boasts excellent local amenities and transport links.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom mid-terraced property located in higher Bebington. The property boasts an entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, two bedrooms, bathroom and to the rear is a paved garden with gated access. The property offers excellent local amenities and transport links. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
Double glazed window to side and front aspect, door to front aspect.
Lounge 11' 8" at max x 12' 9" at max ( 3.56m at max x 3.89m at max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open electric fire place, telephone point, TV point, radiator, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 10' 6" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.20m x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen, sink drainer, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer, radiator, telephone point, part tiled, door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.62m x 1.78m )
Plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, WC, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 1" at max x 11' 8" at max ( 3.68m at max x 3.56m at max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.06m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, part tiled.
L shaped yard with gated entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59213039.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.