2 bedroom apartment for saleElmer Road, Middleton-On-Sea, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £170,000
- Ground Floor Age Restricted Apartment
- Superb Sea Views
- Two Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
This beautifully located age restricted, ground floor apartment has superb sea views from the living/dining room, kitchen & the 2 beds. Other features include sliding patio doors from the living/dining room & the master bedroom, double glazing & the beach can be accessed directly from the gardens.
This beautifully positioned, SEASIDE, age restricted, ground floor, TWO BEDROOM apartment comprises of a sitting/dining room with seaviews, a kitchen with seaviews, two bedrooms with seaviews & a bathroom. Other features include sliding patio doors from the living/dining room & the master bedroom, double glazing & the beach can be accessed directly from the gardens. The complex benefits from well stocked & beautifully maintained communal gardens which allow direct beach access, residents parking which is available on a first come first serve basis, a laundry room & a communal lounge/conservatory. Call or email us today to book your appointment to view this property internally.
Door from communal entrance hall. Night storage heater, telephone entry system, airing cupboard with shelving & doors to living/dining room, bedroom 1 & 2 & the bathroom
Living/dining Room 21' 1" x 10' 11" ( 6.43m x 3.33m )
Double glazed sliding door which features a superb sea view onto the communal gardens, telephone point, TV point, two night storage heaters & door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.26m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base & wall mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splash backs. Double glazed window which features a superb sea view with sink & drainer unit under. Electric oven, electric hob, space for low level fridge & freezer & wall mounted heater.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Double glazed sliding door which features a superb sea view onto the communal gardens, built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, night storage heater, telephone point & TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side which features a superb sea view & a wall mounted electric heater.
Bath with mixer taps & shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiling, light with shaver point, heated towel rail & wall mounted heater.
The apartment is access via the secure main entrance. The complex benefits from well stocked & beautifully maintained communal gardens which allow direct beach access. The resident parking is available on a first come first serve basis. The complex also has the benefit of a communal laundry room & a communal lounge/conservatory.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59213045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.