6 bedroom detached house for saleKingsthorpe Park, Selby, North Yorkshire
- EXTENDED MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SIX BEDROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITES
- MASTER SUITE WITH DRESSING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH STORAGE ROOM ABOVE
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
Immaculately presented throughout is this six bedroom extended family home.
The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs WC, bay fronted dining room, large living room with doors out onto the garden, playroom and a kitchen with separate utility room. The first floor offers four double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites and there is also a family bathroom. The second floor offers a master suite with a separate dressing room a luxury bathroom. Outside offers gardens to the front and rear, there is also a double garage with a large storage room above.
Overall this property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, three reception rooms, six bedrooms and four bathrooms. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer with this property,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7751192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.