2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale93 Gogarloch Haugh, South Gyle, Edinburgh EH12 9JG
Sold STC £225,000
- Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with an enclosed rear garden.
- Located in a quiet residential street of South Gyle, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, two bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suite, and good storage including a partially-floored loft space.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with play house and store shed, and allocated parking to the front.
- The surrounding area also includes the Gyle Shopping Centre, Business Park, Royal bank of Scotland HQ and primary and secondary schools.
- South Gyle Train Station, main tram station and Edinburgh airport.
- Health clubs - Marriott Hotel and David Lloyd as well as South Gyle Train Station
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with an enclosed rear garden, conveniently located in a quiet residential street of South Gyle, west of Edinburgh city centre.
The entrance hall comprises stairs to the upper floor and gives access to the living room. The bright and spacious, front facing, living room features telephone, TV and satellite points, laminate flooring, modern spot and wall lighting, and gives access to the kitchen. The south-facing, modern fitted, kitchen diner boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, canopy and washing machine, a walk-in storage cupboard, breakfast bar, has ample room for additional dining furniture, and gives access to the rear garden. Off the upper floor hallway, with access to the partially-floored loft, spacious bedroom one is a double room with built-in storage cupboard and wardrobes, and a telephone point. Bedroom two is a good-sized single room with fitted wardrobes and desk, dimmer switch lighting, and a telephone point. Finally, the bright family bathroom features an all-white suite, mixer shower, towel radiator, and a fully tiled splash back.
South Gyle is a popular residential area on Edinburgh's western periphery, and is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of town, to the City Bypass and M8 Motorway. Adjacent to Edinburgh Business Park, and close to the Royal Bank headquarters at Gogar, the Gyle Shopping Centre offers a good variety of high street names, an M&S store and a Morrisons supermarket. The bustling shopping streets of Corstorphine are also nearby. A highly-frequent bus and tram service provides easy access into the city centre, with South Gyle railway station also just a short distance away. In addition, Edinburgh Airport is located only ten minutes away. The property is also well placed for primary and secondary schools as well as Edinburgh College, and Napier and Heriot-Watt universities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4259518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.