3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHallastone Road, Helsby, Frodsham
Sold STC £160,000
- Guide Price - £160,000 - £180,000
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Garage & Gardens Front & Rear
- Conservatory & Lounge/Diner
- Off Road Parking
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000. A great family home which has a lounge, diner, kitchen & conservatory. Gardens with lovely boarders to front and rear with three beds upstairs and a family bathroom. Off road parking and a garage is a feature here too. Call now to book your viewing on 01928 732626.
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
Conveniently located with a Tesco Supermarket within 0.5 miles and access to the M56 motorway found at Hapsford via Junction 14 offering excellent transport links across the North West and North Wales. Helsby Railway Station offers a commute into Manchester and nearby Chester City Centre. The property is located within the catchment area of Hillside Primary School and Helsby High School for those with families. The market town of Frodsham is located within 2 miles offering a wider range of amenities and facilities. Within a 5 mile drive you will find the Cheshire Oaks shopping outlet which offers a great range of shops and restaurants as well 'The Vue' cinema complex. A great family home which has a lounge, diner, kitchen & conservatory. Gardens with lovely boarders to front and rear with three beds upstairs and a family bathroom. Off road parking and a garage is a feature here too. Call now to book your viewing on 01928 732626.
PVC double glazed door and PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wooden single glazed door leading to the Lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" x 17' 8" ( 3.68m x 5.38m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, electric fire, two radiators, coved ceiling, stairs leading to the First Floor.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.97m )
Archway from Lounge, PVC double glazed double doors leading to conservatory, radiator, coved ceiling, door to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.21m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, fully tiled walls, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker.
Conservatory 8' x 12' ( 2.44m x 3.66m )
PVC double glazed double doors to the rear garden
Loft access, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.15m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 7" to wardrobe ( 2.95m x 2.62m to wardrobe )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobe housing combi boiler and shelving units, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" to wardrobe & recess x 6' 10" ( 2.06m to wardrobe & recess x 2.08m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe which is shelved.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, shower cubicle with electric shower, low level w.c. pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls.
The front garden is bordered by a low wall with double gates, driveway leading to a single garage which is fitted with light and power
Enclosed garden with flagged patio, borders and access to the rear of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59228012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.