1 bedroom apartment for saleHaysman Close, Letchworth Garden City
- Positioned On The First Floor
- Generous Sized Living/Dining Room
- Large Double Bedroom
- Requiring Internal Modernisation
- Situated Within A Popular Residential Area
- An Ideal Investment Or First Time Purchase
- Available To Purchase CHAIN FREE
- ** BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Upon Negotiation
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** A Spacious First Floor Apartment Featuring A Generously Sized Living/Dining Room & A Large Double Bedroom. Available To Purchase CHAIN FREE, The Apartment Would Benefit From Being Modernised Throughout But Would Make An Ideal Investment Or First Time Purchase.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Secure communal entry. Staircase to all floors.
Front door. Electric radiator. Fitted carpet. Internal doors leading to the living/dining room, bedroom and bathroom.
Living / Dining Room 14' 8" max x 9' 3" ( 4.47m max x 2.82m )
Electric radiator. Fitted carpet. TV point. Opening leading to the kitchen. Single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 1" Max x 6' 9" ( 3.07m Max x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base unit. Roll top work surfaces. Tiled splash backs. One and a half sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob. Space for a fridge/freezer. Cupboard with electric boiler inside. Single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 12' 4" max x 10' 6" ( 3.76m max x 3.20m )
Electric radiator. Fitted carpet. Two single glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bath with separate temperature taps. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Electric heated towel rail. Extractor Fan. Tiled splash backs.
Non-allocated off street parking.
Communal gardens surrounding.
Lease Length: 150 years as of 1987.
Lease Length Remaining: (Approximately) 121 years.
Service Charges: (Approximately) £61.46 pcm.
Ground Rent Charges: (Approximately) £80 per annum.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59228861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.