2 bedroom maisonette for saleIvyfield Road, BIRMINGHAM
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Home
- Living Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Garage in Separate Block
- Ideal For First Time Buyer or Investor
***WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR HOME*** ideal for first time buyers or investors, situated in a popular location in Erdington close to local amenities and ideally located for public transport and motorway network links. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation.
A stunning first floor maisonette that is ideal for first time buyers or investors, situated in a popular location in Erdington close to all local amenities and ideally located for public transport and motorway network links. A reception hall has stairs leading to a landing with doors to lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is garden space and a garage is located in a separate block. Internal inspections are highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Laid to lawn and pathway leading to front door.
Double glazed window to side elevation, two storage cupboards and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front elevation , coving and feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base unit with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, gas cooker point, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 11' 6" plus wardrobe ( 3.30m max x 3.51m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 6' 2" plus wardrobe x 10' 10" ( 1.88m plus wardrobe x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and built-in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin and tiled to splashback areas.
Laid to lawn and fence and brick wall to boundaries.
Situated on a separate plot.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59234648.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD201868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.