2 bedroom flat for saleMontfort Drive, Chelmsford
Sold STC £230,000
- Modern Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Upper Floor
- Two Parking Spaces
- No Onward Chain
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000 Call to book your appointment. Modern apartment set on the popular Clarion Gate development that offers convenient access to Chelmsford City Centre. The bright open plan living space with fitted kitchen is a real highlight.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard with boiler and laminate flooring. Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
Double glazed box bay window to rear view with opening leading to kitchen area and laminate flooring with radiator.
Kitchen Area 9' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.91m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring. Integrated oven and inset hob with extractor hood over with further integrated appliances including fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer and double glazed window to rear view.
Bedroom One 16' x 11' 4" maximum ( 4.88m x 3.45m maximum )
Double glazed box bay window to front view with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view and consisting of part tiled walls and flooring, low level w.c, wash hand basin, shaver point, bath with mixer taps and attached shower, shower cubicle, extractor fan and radiator.
The apartment comes with two allocated parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59235014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.