3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCroft Road, Birmingham
- Semi Detached House
- Porch & Hallway
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
SOUGHT AFTER ROAD, this property MUST be on your list TO VIEW. Near to good local SCHOOLS, shops and the historic Blakesley Hall. A fantastic FAMILY home in a great location so call the sales team today to view.
Situated on one of Yardley's more SOUGHT AFTER ROADS, this property MUST be on your list TO VIEW. Near to good local SCHOOLS, shops and the historic Blakesley Hall. A fantastic FAMILY home in a great location so call the sales team today on 0121 741 1725 to view.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking, shrubs fore garden with hedges to boundaries and UPVC double glazed sliding door into:
UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation and obscure singles glazed hardwood door into:
Stairs to first floor landing, central heating radiator, telephone socket, under stairs storage and obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 15' into bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.57m into bay x 3.63m max )
Irregular shaped room, UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, feature fireplace with marble hearth and backing and inset coal effect electric fire, coving, dado rail, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.60m max x 3.18m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation, coving, timber surround fireplace with marble hearth and back and coal effect gas fire, dado rail and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, hardwood obscure single glazed door to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface , incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, ceramic tiling to walls, laminate flooring, space for cooker and further appliance space.
Conservatory 7' 3" x 15' 2" max ( 2.21m x 4.62m max )
Of UPVC and dwarf brick wall construction and wall light points.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, dado rail and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max into wardrobe x 10' 5" max ( 4.50m max into wardrobe x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, coving, built in wardrobes with bridging units and bedside table and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, coving, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.10m x 1.88m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, coving and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 10' x 5' 10" ( 3.05m x 1.78m )
Obscure UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled flush WC, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and ceramic tiling to splashback areas.
Side gated access, patio area, mainly laid to lawn, two ornamental fish ponds, mature shrubs and fence to boundaries, hard standing for storage shed and external tap.
Metal up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59235356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.