3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLubenham Hill, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Striking 1930's Art Deco Semi Detached
- Lubenham Hill, Mkt Harborough Address
- 2 Receptions, Conservatory, Kitchen
- 3 Beds, En-Suite, Bathroom, Garage
This striking 1930's Art Deco semi detached home is a rare offering to the market & provides very spacious accommodation for all the family. It sits on a corner plot on Market Harborough's sought after Lubenham Hill, convenient for the town's vast range of amenities & schooling. It comprises porch, hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility/WC, rear lobby, landing, three bedrooms, en-suite & bathroom. Outside, there are front, side & rear gardens, large driveway & a garage. EPC Rating E.
Property ref: 121_133_4007421
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59235770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4007421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams & Jones Estate Agents, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.