3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns Chase, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- An attractive detached family home
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate w.c.
- Short and easy access to Westgate Railway Station
- Excellent for the commuter
Situated within pleasant CUL-DE-SAC location in the popular area of St John's, this home offers an excellent opportunity for families that require easy and short access to Wakefield Girls High School and Queen Elizabeth Grammar School along with the many amenities in the City Centre.
An attractive detached home ideal for a range or purchasers particularly the young family, situated within this pleasant cul-de-sac location close to Wakefield City Centre.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance lobby, lounge, L-shaped spacious dining kitchen and to the first floor landing three double bedrooms and bathroom with separate w.c. Gas central heating system.
Ideally located within a short distance of Wakefield City Centre and Westgate Railway Station. The City offers all you would expect from two shopping centres, theatre, restaurants, supermarkets, schools including private schools and so much more. Also an exceptional location for the commuter with Westgate Railway Station providing a frequent service between Leeds and London and of course the motorway network is easily accessible with Jcn 41 of M1 motorway approximately two miles away.
Entrance porch and door through to the lounge.
Lounge 18' 4" extending to 21' 5" x 10' 11" ( 5.59m extending to 6.53m x 3.33m )
Window double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, fire surround finished in cream with a marble effect inset back and matching hearth and electric fire (gas connection is available), radiator, staircase to the first floor. Door through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 19' 1" x 7' 5" extending to 12' 10" ( 5.82m x 2.26m extending to 3.91m )
Two windows to this room both to the rear aspect and door to access the rear garden. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of units finished in a light oak, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for either dishwasher or additional washing machine, space for cooker, worktop over with one and a half sink, monobloc mixer tap and matching drainer, space for a larder style fridge freezer. Door to understairs storage cupboard, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Loft access, door to cupboard housing the hot water tank and creates good storage space. Doors to three good size bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 14' ( 3.07m x 4.27m )
Window double glazed to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobe and additional fitted cupboard, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.57m x 3.07m )
Window double glazed to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobe with louvre doors.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.31m )
Window double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Window upvc double glazed. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of shower cubicle, good size bath with matching side panel, wash basin with pedestal, radiator, fully tiled walls, recessed ceiling light to the panelled ceiling.
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Low flush w.c., radiator and fully tiled walls.
To the front the garden is mainly laid to lawn, open plan and driveway to the garage. Footpath access to both sides of the property. Gated access to the fully enclosed rear garden. slightly staged garden mainly laid to lawn and a good sized patio with established borders.
From Wakefield City Centre take Wentworth Street changing name to Bradford Road and continue for a short distance taking a left hand turn onto St John's Mount, take the next left onto St John's Croft and then immediate left onto St John's Chase, this property is on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59239418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.