2 bedroom park home for sale21 Thornlea Court, Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QA
- Built to BS 3632 standards
- Spacious kitchen
- Feature fireplace
- Bright, modern family bathroom
- Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Plots: 146
• Age limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
Located in the popular seaside village of Littlehampton, Thornlea Court is divided into two areas - Penarth Gardens and Arundel Drive. Brighton is approximately 20 miles away and Worthing 10 miles away, and a bus stop at the park entrance provides easy transport links. A part-time on-site warden and electric gates give residents added peace of mind.
With a fresh, contemporary look both outside and in, the Silkwood is a peaceful, relaxing home which has been loved by parks across the country for many years. Recently updated with cedar clad box bay windows and a calm, modern interior, the Silkwood has a spacious kitchen and a light, airy living area finished with a beautiful feature fireplace and fine quality furnishings.
The two bedrooms, one with stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, are perfect for lazy mornings with breakfast-in-bed and the family bathroom is a clean and bright space ideal for visiting guests.
• Choice of external finishes - Cedar-clad box bay windows
• Built to BS 3632 standards
• UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
• Contemporary interior in coffee and cream
• Feature fireplace
• Spacious kitchen with a choice of finishes
• Fine quality fixtures and fittings
• Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Second bedroom in coordinated finish
• Bright, modern family bathroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TH021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.