3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Western Road, St Margarets
- Victorian home
- Three double bedrooms
- Good size kitchen
- Potential to extend (STTP)
- Set in St Margarets village
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Close to mainline station
- Located a short walk from local amenities
Chase Buchanan are delighted to present this charming Victorian family home, set in one of the most popular and desirable roads in St Margarets village. Presented in immaculate condition and comprising; three double bedrooms, large reception room, good size kitchen and a first floor bathroom. With further potential to extend into the loft (STTP).
Located a short walk from the amenities of St Margarets village, mainline train station, as well as Moormead Park and some highly regarded schools.
Available to view immediately, viewings are by appointment only.
EPC Rating E
Property ref: 121_323_536300
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59241431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 536300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.