2 bedroom park home for sale6a Takeley Park, Hatfield Broadoaks Road, Takeley, Bishops Stortford, CM22 6TD
- Peak windows & doors to front gable
- Thermostatic Shower in main bathroom and en-suite
- Traditional style kitchen with granite worktop
- 4 ring gas hob, built in double electric oven
- Mirrored slide robes and bedside lockers
• Plots: 168
• Age Limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Maintenance Team
One of our flagship parks, Takeley Park is an extremely popular choice for those looking for a location with good access to London, Essex and Hertfordshire. The park is an attractive mix of established landscaping alongside new development.
The Waverton is a traditional styled home which oozes elegance, and comfort throughout.
The large bright open-plan living/dining space, with a separate kitchen area. The lounge area features boxed windows on the gable with a stone fireplace and electric stove to add warmth to this wide open space. This area is swamped with natural light through the windows and patio doors which wrap around this space.
Its vaulted ceilings features LED down-lights which enhances the open airy feel.
The stylish kitchen and utility area is separated from the living space by a dividing wall. The kitchen boasts granite worktops to compliment the traditional style kitchen with quality built-in appliances.
The hallway leads to a small cloakroom area, a bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The main bathroom comes with a granite topped vanity unit with mirror over, a thermostatic shower over bath. The master bedroom offers a tastefully decorated room with king-size bed, bulk head, mirrored slide-robes and tiled en-suite with thermostatic shower. The second bedroom offers double or twin beds with slide-robes. The master bedroom has a feature wallpaper which complements the soft furnishing, and reading lights over each of the beds.
• Constructed to BS 3632
• Condensing combi gas boiler
• 4 ring gas hob, built in double electric oven & microwave
• Traditional style kitchen with granite worktop
• Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/ dryer
• Chrome handles, switches and low energy spots
• 3 + 2 lounge suite and coffee table
• Stone built fireplace
• Dining table & 4 Chairs
• Mirrored slide robes and bedside lockers
• Interior Oak shaker doors
• Granite top vanity to family bathroom
• Thermostatic Shower in main bathroom and en-suite
• Half height tiling to bathroom & en-suite, with full height to shower in en-suite and over bath
• Colour co-ordinated curtains, blinds, bedding and cushions
• Carpet/ laminate flooring throughout
• Chrome Towel rail to bathroom & en-suite
• Flush internal joints
• Resitex Plaster finish
• Wood effect or grey uPVC doors and windows with low eglass
• Wood effect or grey uPVC fascia & soffits
• Dormer gable over side door
• Extended overhang to front gable & integrated spots
• Peak windows & doors to front gable
• Slot windows to lounge, dining
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TA006A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.