3 bedroom detached house for sale18 Haig Street, WEST BROMWICH, West Midlands
- Semi Detached
- Generous Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two reception Rooms
- Planning Permission Granted
- For Two Storey Extension
Semi detached house set within a generous plot with the added advantage of planning permission granted for a two storey side extension and a detached garage.
Offering three bedrooms, family bathroom, downstairs bathroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen. double glazing where specified, double glazing and parking.
Planning Details available at the office EPC 68 (D)
WortonKelly Estate Agents In West Bromwich would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_3981731
With a radiator and staircase rising off, doors off to all rooms.
11' 2" x 7' 10" (3.40m x 2.39m) With double glazed window to rear, a mix of wall mounted and base fitted units, work surface over inset sink and side drainer. Tiled splash backs, electric oven, with gas hob above. Arch into the dining room. Useful pantry store cupboard,double glazed door to rear garden. Door to cloakroom/WC
With double glazed window low flush WC.
12' 8" x 10' 8" (3.86m x 3.25m) With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.built-in wardrobes.
10' 2" x 7' 4" (3.10m x 2.24m) With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
8' x 7' 6" (2.44m x 2.29m) With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
With double glazed window to rear elevation, bath tiled walls, wash hand basin, low flush WC. Radiator and vinyl floor covering.
15' 2" x 10' 2" (4.62m x 3.10m) With double glazed window, with fireplace with tiled inset and hearth housing gas fire. laminate wooden floor and double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator.
11' x 13' (3.35m x 3.96m) With double glazed bay window, fireplace, radiator.
Side gate to rear garden, privet hedges, parking for several cars.
Rear & Side Garden
Generous Plot Proposal that has the planning permission granted for a two storey extension that will offer substantial accommodation to include overall 5 x bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The ground floor will comprise of a family room, formal dining room, lounge, breakfast kitchen and a further bathroom. The proposal includes a detached garage and drive back to Haig Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59243897.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3981731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WortonKelly, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.