2 bedroom flat for saleFalkner Street , The Georgian Quarter, Liverpool, L8 7QA
- New off plan property for sale in Liverpool's desirable Georgian Quarter
- 7% NET assured income for 3 years
- Early investor discount
- Studio, 1 bed, 1 bed duplex and 2 bed duplex apartments
- Fully managed investment designed for UK and overseas investors
- Attractive capital growth potential
- Modern on-site gym
- Fully managed by Golding Estates
- Furniture packs available from £3,000
- Completion Sep 2017
Hunters are pleased to present this new off plan development for sale located in the affluent Georgian Quarter of Liverpool, the impressive £15 million project will see 109 residential apartments built ranging from studios, 1 bed, 1 bed duplex and 2 bed duplex apartments.
Investors will secure a 250-year lease on a new-build apartment which will generate an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years.
Designed to complement the surrounding area, the Georgian inspired development will be spread over 5 floors and will be finished to a high standard.
TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX
REAR OF BUILDING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59244797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIVSP200943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.