11 bedroom guest house for saleAthenry Guest House102 Queens Promenade,Blackpool,FY2 9NS
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: C1 Hotels
- 11 Bedroom Guest House - 10 En-Suite
- North Shore, Blackpool
- Situated on the Prestigious Queens Promenade
- In Lovely Order Throughout
- Retirement Sale
- Catering for 20 Guests
- Priced to Sell
- 2 Bedroom Private Accommodation
- Car Parking for 6 Motor Vehicles
- Tremendous Potential to Increase Trade
Hallway and Reception.
Sun Lounge with upholstered seating for guests and feature
Beautifully Guest Lounge with wood flooring, feature fire place and
original feature ceiling.
Dining room with pine tables and chairs and for seating 20 diners.
Stylish and contemporary fitted Kitchen with illuminated wall and
base units and tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom with built in robes.
Shower and Toilet.
4 Double Bedrooms - all En-Suite.
2 Single Bedrooms - 1 En-Suite and 1 Part En-Suite with Toilet.
3 Double Bedrooms - All En-Suite.
2 Single Bedrooms - Both En-Suite.
AGENTS NOTES: The Hotel is centrally heated and has double glazing.
All Letting Bedrooms have T.V.'s, room refreshments. L2 Fire Alarm System.
EXTERIOR: Car park to the front with parking for up to 6 motor vehicles.
Enclosed area to the rear with Shed.
BUSINESS: Our Client as informed us that due to his chosen life style the Guest House trades on a very limited basis only.
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00H676K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.