2 bedroom flat for saleBrabazon Road, Heston, TW5
- No Onward Chain!
- Ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors
- Annual Rental Income of £14,400 (5.6% Gross Yield)
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Reception Room
- Family Bathroom with Sep. WC
- Communal Gardens and Ample Parking
Ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors with a Gross Yield of 5.6% (Annual Rental Income of £14,400)
This spacious First Floor Apartment comes complete with two sizeable bedrooms, reception room, kitchen, family bathroom, separate WC and balcony. Supplementary to this is an approximate 85 year lease, communal gardens, ample on street parking for residents and visitors, secure entry system, gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Sited on the borders of Heston and Cranford this property does not fall short of transport links to London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow West Underground Station (serving Piccadilly Line into Town) as well as Southall, Hayes & Harlington Overground Stations. Reputable schooling such as Cranford Community College just a stone throw away with the added bonus of the newly opened Costco Superstore and Bulls Bridge 24hr Tesco.
No Onward Chain!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59246989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.