2 bedroom park home for saleGreen End, Threeholes, Wisbech
- Two Bedroom
- Quiet Location
- Off Road Parking
- Large Workshop
- Hot Tub
- Gorgeous Garden
- Stunning Views to the Rear
- Park Home
*Two bedroom park home
*Situated in a quiet location
*Off road parking
Pvcu entrance door to:
3.45m x 3.58m (11'3" max x 11'8"max). UPVC double glazed doors to side, Window to front, radiator and TV Point.
3.61m x 2.85m (11'10" x 9'4") Windows to side, radiator and TV Point.
6.91m x 1.47m (22'8" x 4'9"). Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating a sink unit with one and quarter sink bowl, fitted Range Master with extractor hood overhead. Window to one side and two skylight windows. There are partly tiled walls and flotex flooring.
3.15m x 2.03m (10'4" x 6'7") Open plan to the kitchen area with window to one side and radiator.
2.03m x 1.78m (6'7" x 5'10") Window to one side, skylight window, radiator and wall mounted boiler. There is plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
2.08m x 1.80m (6'9" x 5'10"). Fitted with a feature shower cubicle with radio, jet sprays, built in extractor and therapeutic foot attachment. There is a low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. There is another extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and built in cupboards.
3.58m x 2.97m (11'8" x 9'8"). Window to side, radiator and window looking into conservatory.
5.18m x 2.54m (16'11" x 8'4") Doors access to front, French doors to side, door to rear, radiator and glass roof.
There is a gated front, block paved patio housing a hot tub. There are mature trees and shrubs throughout. There is a shed with power and lighting.
3.70m x 3.20m (12'1" x 10'5") There is power and lighting this area could be converted to accommodation or used as a hobby room.
Ground rent £212.80 pa
There is a park licence which has 31 years left.
There is no council tax.
PLEASE NOTE - CASH BUYERS ONLY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59247047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.