2 bedroom flat for salePinto Tower, Nine Elms Point, London SW8 2LF
- 14th Floor
- 778sq.ft (72.35sq.m)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 24 Hour Concierge, Cinema Screening Room & Business Lounge
- Walking Distance to the Transport Links of Vauxhall
- Close to Local Shops & Restaurants
A spacious 2 double bedroom apartment for sale of approx. 778sq.ft (72.35sq.m) on the 15th floor (with lift) of Pinto Tower, in the long awaited Nine Elms Point development by Barratt London, located close to the River Thames and the new US Embassy. This property benefits from panoramic views from Battersea Power Station, across Nine Elms to Westminster and takes in partial views of the Thames as well as the embassy and London Eye. There is a dual aspect open plan reception room and kitchen with AEG integrated appliances, a large private balcony, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), wood flooring and good storage including a utility cupboard housing a washer dryer and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom. Nine Elms point has a 24 hour concierge, residents gym, a cinema screening room and business lounge and you will be located next door to the site of the forthcoming Nine Elms tube extension (Northern Line) due to open in 2020 as well as being a few minutes’ walk from the excellent transport services of Vauxhall including rail, tube and bus links as well as a river taxi pier at St George Wharf. There will be a large onsite Sainsbury’s supermarket opening in September, to compliment a good selection of other local shops and restaurants.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £2,800pa
Ground Rent: £500
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26241929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.