3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Street, Holloway
- Traditional three bedroom semi detached family home
- Located in a desirable and beautiful Derbyshire village of Holloway
- Close to the village post office, public transport and within easy reach of Crich, Matlock and Cromford
- Fine panoramic views to the front over countryside and to the rear over farmland
- Viewings highly recommended
Located in the beautiful Derbyshire village of Holloway is this traditional three bedroom semi detached family home which backs on to countryside and has stunning panoramic views to the front. Located conveniently for Crich, Cromford and Matlock and having easy access to public transport and the village post office. An internal viewing is highly recommended!
Leaving the of Crich along the Leashaw you enter the village of Holloway. Church Street is then found on the right hand and the property is also located on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59249672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.