2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Crescent, LEEDS
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Substantial Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain!
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000*
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached residence, which boasts GOOD SIZED living accommodation including SPACIOUS LOUNGE, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN. Offered for sale with no onward chain this is a must see
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There is a good sized garden to the rear of the property. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.78m )
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace, useful understairs storage, television point and a window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 6' 2" over units x 12' 5" ( 1.88m over units x 3.78m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard and a window to the rear elevation.
Having a window to the side elevation and access to the useful loft room, providing further storage space.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 15' 9" into alcove ( 3.28m x 4.80m into alcove )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
A double bedroom with television point and a window to the rear elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C and a window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property are steps leading to the front entrance door with a lawned area.
There is a good sized garden to the rear of the property which is predominantly laid to lawn with borders for flowers and a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.