3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt John Street, Retford
Sold STC £130,000
- Charming three bedroom semi detached cottage
- Lovely position, close to the town centre and amenities
- Carefully and sympathetically restored
- Off street parking, rear walled garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
CAREFULLY AND SYMPATHETICALLY RESTORED by the current owners is this THREE BEDROOM TOWN CENTRE COTTAGE. On a little known side street yet with superb access to the town centre amenities. Benefiting from OFF STREET PARKING
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a delightful three bedroom town centre property with walled gardens and off street parking. Having been carefully and sympathetically renovated by the current owners and positioned on a hidden side street nestled in the heart of the Georgian market town of Retford. The town itself offers a wealth of facilities including including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles. The cities of Sheffield, Leeds, Lincoln and Nottingham are easily accessible by car.
For families there is a wide range of good schools to choose from including highly regarded public and grammar schools.
Lounge 17' 2" x 13' ( 5.23m x 3.96m )
With neutral decor, Victorian arched fireplace, good quality laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window and french doors and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.61m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of cream shaker style wall and base units, a ceramic sink and drainer and complementary worksurfaces and complementary worksurfaces. Space for a gas cooker and washing machine, open fireplace, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, central heating radiator, double glazed window and complementary flooring.
Wash hand basin and w.c.
Central heating radiator
Bedroom 1 13' x 9' 2" into recess ( 3.96m x 2.79m into recess )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, feature fire surround and neutral decor.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" max x 9' plus recess ( 2.97m max x 2.74m plus recess )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted storage and modern decor.
Three piece suite with a double ended bathtub with claw feet, central heating radiator, complementary flooring, double glazed window and a heated towel rail.
To the rear is a walled paved and graveled garden.
Double gated pebbled driveway for off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59253755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.