3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBISPHAM ROAD - BISPHAM - FY2 0LF
- IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME * IN A DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GCH COMBI BOILER * MODERN CONSUMER UNIT
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN - OVER 100FT & WEST FACING
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE PORCH & HALLWAY * MODERN DOWNSTAIRS WC
- IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION - MODERN BREAKFAST
- KITCHEN, FORMAL DINING ROOM, SPACIOUS LOUNGE & SITTING AREA
- LIGHT & AIRY LANDING * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - BATH & SHOWER
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS - ALL WITH FITTED/BUILT IN WARDROBES
- LANDSCAPED FRONT FOR AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING * DETACHED GARAGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS, MANY AMENITIES, BUS ROUTES & NORTH SHORE GOLF CLUB
STUNNING THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, IN A DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. AN IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION, IMMACULATE MODERN DECOR, BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN - 'OVER 100FT' & WEST FACING, LANDSCAPED FRONT & PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.