4 bedroom detached house for saleCrafton, Leighton Buzzard, Buckinghamshire, LU7
Guide Price £1,000,000
- 19th century converted stables and grooms' cottages
- Four bedroom, each with en suite facilities
- Sitting room, family room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room and dining room
- South facing wraparound formal gardens
- Potential hobby room/studio/home office
- Approx. 3.5 acre post and rail fenced paddock
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A 19th century four bedroom stable and cottage conversion situated in a private drive with an approximately 3.5 acre paddock and potential for a hobby room/studio. Hawbridge House was originally stables and grooms' cottages built in 1850 by Lord Rosebury. The stables were home to Lord Rosebury's Derby winners and had grooms' quarters attached. The property was converted in 2005 to a residential dwelling providing contemporary and versatile accommodation with vaulted ceilings and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. The kitchen/breakfast room is open plan to the dining room which has a vaulted glass roof and glazed doors which open to a decked seating area creating an open plan entertaining space. The rear terrace takes advantage of the south facing aspect and overlooks the adjoining paddock. The hamlet of Crafton is surrounded by open countryside and is 2 miles from the village of Wing which has a local store, a post office and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59255618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO151709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.