3 bedroom town house for saleChaffinch Mews, Harleston
- Three Storey Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
A smart well presented three bedroom three storey town house situated in the market town of Harleston. First floor sitting room, dining area and kitchen/breakfast room and three bedrooms, utility room, integral garage, off road parking for two vehicles.
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, understair cupboard, doors to;
Tiled flooring, radiator, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.26m x 1.96m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring, wall and base mounted units, wall mounted boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
Radiator, carpet, rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe.
Carpet, stairs to second floor, doors to;
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 2" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.40m narrowing to 2.26m )
Front aspect double glazed doors to balcony, carpet, radiator, open to;
Dining Room 8' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.16m )
Radiator, carpet, double doors to;
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 6' 5" ( 4.65m x 1.96m )
Rear aspect double glazed windows, tiled flooring, breakfast bar, wall and base mounted units, works, gas hob and electric oven, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integral dishwasher.
Airing cupboard, carpet, doors to;
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
Two front aspect double glazed window, two radiators, two built in wardrobes, carpet, recessed LED spot lights, Doors to:
LED Spot lights, tiled flooring, extractor fan, radiator, Low level flush WC, hand wash basin and tiled shower cubical.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Rear Aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, built in wardrobe.
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, low level flush WC, Hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan, panelled bath with tiled surround.
Up and over door, power and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59259866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.