4 bedroom town house for saleDrayhorse Crescent, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £425,000
- Four bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Contemporary style kitchen with integrated appliances
- En-suite to master, shower room & family bathroom
- Double glazing & radiator heating
- Karndean flooring
- Parking leading to garage
- Enclosed rear garden
Presented in excellent condition throughout and with an open green to the front is this imposing semi-detached town house. The accommodation is spread over three floors and benefits from double glazing, an en-suite to master, separate shower room and family bathroom. Garden and garage.
With an open Green to the front, an imposing semi-detached townhouse, with long driveway and garage, presented in excellent condition throughout. With accommodation on three levels comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom four/family room, bedroom three, bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom and separate shower room. Fully double glazed and with Karndean flooring where specified.
uPVC double glazed entrance door with twin obscure double glazed inserts.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, Karndean flooring, doors to all rooms, large storage/cloaks hanging cupboard, double glazed window to side.
Comprising, low level w.c. pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Sitting Room / Dining Room: 15' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows, and twin double glazed doors looking out and opening out onto expansive decking area and rear garden, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 10' x 9' 7" max ( 3.05m x 2.92m max )
Contemporary style kitchen with a comprehensive range of light faced storage units at base and eye level, with work surfaces over and upstands. One and half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and storage cupboard under, AEG gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, AEG double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, plumbing for or integrated washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for table and chairs, Karndean flooring and radiator. Double glazed window to front overlooking road and green to front.
First Floor Landing:
Doors to all rooms, radiator, double glazed window to front, return dog leg stairs to second floor landing.
Bedroom Four / Family Room: 15' 5" x 11' ( 4.70m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear overlooking garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front overlooking road and green, radiator.
To comprise, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer shower tap, heated towel rail, tiling, Karndean flooring.
Second Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to side, access to loft space, doors to rooms, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom: 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, overlooking garden, radiator and Karndean flooring, door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room:
Fully tiled shower cubicle with shower mixer shower, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiling.
Bedroom Two: 15' 5" wall to wall x 9' 3" ( 4.70m wall to wall x 2.82m )
Two-double glazed windows to front, Karndean flooring, radiator, built in mirror wardrobes.
Family Shower Room:
To comprise low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with mixer/shower, radiator, heated towel rail, tiling.
Long driveway to side of property leading to single garage with up and over door and pedestrian side access via side door to garden.
Fully enclosed with two extensive decking areas, ideal for entertaining, with formal lawned area also.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59261309.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.