4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSUTTON
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Reception hall with solid wood parquet flooring, staircase and storage cupboard
- Reception room with front aspect bay window, parquet flooring and picture rail
- Dining room with parquet flooring, rear aspect window and door to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level WC, tiled floor and wash hand basin in vanity unit
- The kitchen offers matching wall and base units with laminate worktops, door to garden and rear aspect window
- First floor landing providing access to four bedrooms and family bathroom
- Bedroom one with front aspect window and picture rail
- Bedroom two with rear aspect window
- Bedroom three with front aspect window and picture rail
A delightful character semi-detached family home, spacious entrance hall, 2 receptions, guest cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, off-street parking and manageable rear garden, no onward chain, situated conveniently for Sutton mainline station, town centre and schools such as Robin Hood, Homefield and Sutton High.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59261993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6676277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.