3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCowpers Gate, Long Sutton, SPALDING
Sold STC £235,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Garage
Detached Bungalow situated in cul de sac location within easy reach of local facilities and amenities. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Kitchen/ Diner, Utility Room, Lounge, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, ensuite to master, Bathroom. The property benefits from a double garage, gardens.
Detached Bungalow situated in cul de sac location within easy reach of local facilities and amenities. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Kitchen/ Diner, Utility Room, Lounge, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, ensuite to master, Bathroom. The property benefits from a double garage, gardens to front and rear and ample off road parking.
ceramic tiled floor, coat hanging space, door to garage, door to hallway.
having radiator, coved and textured ceiling, access to loft space. Central heating thermostat, telephone point, doors to built in storage cupboard, airing cupboard with cylinder and shelving.
Kitchen/ Diner: 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
with UPVC windows to the front and rear elevations. Range of fitted units at base and wall level, worksurfaces with inset ceramic single drainer sink with mixer tap. Built in double electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Under cupboard lighting, tiled splashbacks, TV point, telephone point, coved and textured ceiling.
Utility Room: 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
with UPVC door and window to side. Fitted base units with work surfaces and inset single drainer stainless steel sink. Eye level cupboard, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances, extractor fan, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge: 19' 9" x 12' 9" ( 6.02m x 3.89m )
having UPVC window and French doors to the rear. Timber fire surround with marble hearth and inset coal effect fire. TV point, telephone point, three wall lights, coved and textured ceiling.
Conservatory: 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
of brick and UPVC construction with polycarbonate roof, electric radiator, two wall light points, french doors to side.
Bedroom 1: 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
having UPVC window to rear, telephone point, coved and textured ceiling.
having three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle. tiled splashbacks, shaver point, extractor fan, window to side, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
having UPVC bay window to front, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
with UPVC window to front, coved and textured ceiling.
Bathroom: 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
with UPVC window to side, corner bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan, shaver point, coved and textured ceiling.
The property is set back behind a gravel driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to the attached Double Garage 18ft 11in x 17ft 8in with electric roller door, power and light. Wall mounted gas fired boiler providing radiators and domestic hot water systems, water meter, eaves storage. Paved footpath leading to the front entrance door. Lawned area. To the side of the property is a footpath and good sized lawned area with handgate leading to the rear. The rear garden is laid to lawn with patios areas, flower beds, Timber shed and pergola. to the other side of the property there is space for a further shed or greenhouse.
From the Long Sutton Office turn right and continue into West Street. At the T junction turn left into Station Road and continue into Cowpers Gate. The property can be found in the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59263091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.