3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeachill Crescent, Havercroft, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £115,000 - £125,000
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Open plan dining kitchen recently updated
- Driveway to side for two vehicles
- Gardens front and rear
- Upvc d/g window and gas central heating
GUIDE PRICE: £115,000 - £125,000. An attractive semi-detached home complete with a desirable and practical layout, this home would ideally suit either the young family purchaser or the first time purchaser. Well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout.
GUIDE PRICE: £115,000 - £125,000. Contemporary style semi-detached home, well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout this property creates an excellent opportunity to either the young family buyer or the first time purchaser. Located within this popular development with easy access to many rural walks to include Nostell Priory, Anglers County Park and Wintersett Reservoir.
The accommodation comprises of:- Entrance hallway, downstairs cloaks/w.c., lounge with patio window to rear garden, dining kitchen and to the first floor landing three bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens front and rear with driveway to side for two vehicles. Upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system.
Located within easy reach of I&J School, local shop, approximately six to seven miles to Wakefield City Centre with other towns to include Barnsley and Pontefract also easily accessible.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Entrance door into spacious entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator, understairs storage space,. Door to downstairs cloaks/wc., door to lounge and separate door to dining kitchen.
Low flush w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.90m )
Patio upvc double glazed window to access the rear garden. Upvc double glazed window. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 10" x 7' 5" ( 4.83m x 2.26m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Recently installed kitchen fully fitted with a full range of white laminate gloss to include a range of wall and base units, the base units have an integrated dishwasher, integrated electric oven, integrated fridge and separate integrated under unit freezer, work top over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, worktop over, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, a full range of wall units, one of which houses the central heating boiler, a good size larder unit, radiator, stainless steel sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, cupboard housing the hot water tank, doors to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" into fitted wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 4.14m into fitted wardrobes x 2.77m )
Two upvc double glazed windows. Fully fitted wardrobes equivalent to two double wardrobes with a full range of hanging space and shelves, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 6' 6" extending to 7' 8" in entrance door area ( 3.20m x 1.98m extending to 2.34m in entrance door area )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' x 7' 3" ( 2.13m x 2.21m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Window upvc double frosted glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low flush w.c., wash basin set within vanity unit, radiator, partially tiled walls.
To the front the open plan garden is mainly laid to lawn, outside water tap, driveway and parking space for two vehicles. To the side of the property gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed with mainly fenced boundaries, mainly laid to lawn, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59263118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.