4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAvondale Road, Hoylake, WIRRAL
Sold STC £330,000
- Double Fronted Semi-Detached House
- Beautifully Appointed
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three/ Four Bedrooms
- Feature Kitchen, Modern Bathroom
- Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Garage & Gardens
Beautifully appointed, double fronted semi-detached family house comprising: Porch, hall, three reception rooms and feature fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom with W/B and W.C. To the first floor there are three/four bedrooms, bathroom with shower. Well kept gardens and garage.
Beautifully appointed larger than average, well decorated double fronted semi-detached family house, gas central heating, double glazing and many other improvements. The accommodation comprising: Porch, hall, three reception rooms and feature fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances. Utility room and cloakroom with wash basin and W.C. To the first floor there are three/four bedrooms, modern part tiled bathroom with shower and bath. Outside there are well kept gardens and garage.
With access from the front.
With double glazed panelled entrance door and side upper double glazed window.
Twinned glass panelled door and upper windows to hall, with cloaks area under stairs and single panelled radiator.
Front Lounge 16' 2" Into bay x 11' 3" ( 4.93m Into bay x 3.43m )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator, timber mantle and living flame coal effect gas fire with tiled inset and plinth.
Twin glazed doors to:
Rear Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 6" To recess ( 3.30m x 3.20m To recess )
With double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, double panelled radiator, timber mantle with living flame coal effect gas fire with tiled inset and plinth.
Front Family Room 16' 3" into bay x 10' 2" ( 4.95m into bay x 3.10m )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator and dimmer switch.
Feature Fitted Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
With oak doors, complementary work surfaces and comprising single drainer one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards and drawers to either side. Further double base unit and Diplomat gas hob with extractor hood above. Hygena double oven in matching units. One double and two single doored wall cupboards with strip lighting beneath and illuminating work surfaces. Two double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, marble effect tiled floor, complementary part tiled walls, single panelled radiator.
With Worcester gas central heating boiler, wall boarding to walls and marble effect tiled floor. Washing machine plumbing, double panelled radiator double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
With refitted white suite comprising: Low level W.C., wash hand basin, double glazed window, marble effect wall tiling to half height, dado rail.
Approached from the hall by a straight staircase leading to first floor landing with shelved linen cupboard, double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom One 16' 6" Into bay x 10' 2" ( 5.03m Into bay x 3.10m )
With double glazed bay window to the front and single panelled radiator.
Rear Dressing Room 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window over looking the garden, single panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 16' 7" into bay x 11' 3" ( 5.05m into bay x 3.43m )
With double glazed bay window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.23m x 3.28m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
With white suite and comprising: Panelled bath with Gainsborough shower and folding screen, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C., two double glazed frosted windows, single panelled radiator two walls with marble effect wall tiling to picture rail height.
By means of a loft ladder.
There are very well kept gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with lawn, flower and shrub borders, boundary wall and timber fencing. Drive leading to garage.
The garage has timber entrance doors, power and light. Restricted access.
The rear garden has flower and shrub beds, lawn, water tap, garden shed and timber fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59265491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.