3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyvelly Gardens, Peterborough
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Approx 16' Lounge
- Approx 15' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Semi detached house
* Three bedrooms
* Approx 16' Lounge
* Approx 15' Kitchen/Dining Room
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Off Road Parking
* Cul-De-Sac Location
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling, stairs to first floor and landing.
4.85m x 3.33m (15'11" x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, telephone point, TV & satellite point(s), coving to ceiling, door to:
2.71m x 4.55m (8'11" x 14'11"). Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built-in oven with fitted four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, PVCu double glazed door leading to the rear garden, door to:
Fitted two piece white suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, sloping ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft hatch, doors to:
3.09m x 4.54m (10'2" x 14'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
2.74m x 2.13m (9' x 7'). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.31m x 1.80m (7'7" x 5'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
To the front, block paved driveway providing off road parking, gated access to the side leading to the rear garden. An enclosed rear garden, enclosed by wooden fencing surrounds, paved patio with gravelled garden with flower & shrub borders, wooden garden shed, outside light & outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59268251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB201551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.