3 bedroom character property for saleLower Road, Bratton, Westbury
- Detached Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautiful Cottage Garden
- Parking & Garage
- Quaint Village Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
A charming three bedroom detached cottage, nestled on a quaint lane in the popular Wiltshire village of Bratton. The property boasts exposed wooden beams, wood burning stove and genuine character throughout, as well a feature wishing well in the cottage garden.
A truly charming and attractive three bedroom detached cottage, nestled amongst other quaint cottages in the popular and most sought after village of Bratton. This delightful village offers good amenities including primary school, village post office/shop and pub and beautiful country walks. The deceptively spacious home offers the expected period charms but taking advantage of modern conveniences.
Accessed form door to front of property, leading to entrance hall come lobby area. Tiled flooring.
Sitting Room 15' 1" +recess x 10' 7" ( 4.60m +recess x 3.23m )
A real cosy room with genuine cottage feel. A dual aspect room with windows to side and rear, benefitting from fireplace with inset multi-fuel burner. Under stairs storage cupboard. Wall mounted radiator. TV aerial point.
Dining Room 18' x 7' 3" ( 5.49m x 2.21m )
The dining room boast solid wood flooring and glazed doors to the rear garden. Also wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Fitted country style kitchen with a range of wall and base units, wooden work surfaces, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and space for fridge/freezer.
Natural light from windows to rear and side aspect as well as single door to garden.
Double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Access to loft (which is partially boarded with water tank & light), three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 10" into wardrobes ( 3.40m x 3.30m into wardrobes )
Double room with window to side aspect. Built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" + recess x 8' 7" ( 3.28m + recess x 2.62m )
Double bedroom with window to rear. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 9" + recess ( 3.63m x 2.36m + recess )
The third bedroom features window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Modern suite with roll top bath tub with shower over, window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin and low level WC.
A beautiful country cottage garden boasting lawn space, established planting beds and hedgerow borders. A feature wishing well also add to the desirable character of the property and justifies the name of "Well Cottage".
Garage & Parking
Off street driveway parking is available for one vehicle, leading to secure single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59273069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.