2 bedroom flat for saleCapital Building, Embassy Gardens, Nine Elms, London SW8
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Leisure Suite with Gymnasium & Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Open Plan Reception Room with a Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Cinema Room, Library, Lounge & Business Centre
- 999sq.ft (92.8sq.m)
- 12th Floor (With Lift) of 13 Floors
- Moments From Vauxhall Transport Services
- Forthcoming Transport Links of Nine Elms & Battersea Power Station.
Furnished to a very high standard, a 2 double bedroom apartment on the 12th floor (with lift) of Capital Building Embassy Gardens is now available. This spacious property is approx.999sq.ft (92.8sq.m) and further benefits from an open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), good internal storage and the interiors boasting high ceilings, walnut parquet flooring, marble counter tops in the kitchens and thermostatically controlled comfort cooling and heating. For the residents' private use there will be a 24 hour concierge, 32 seater cinema, library & lounge, business centre, yoga studio, gymnasium and stunning indoor/outdoor swimming pool. The property further benefits from a spacious balcony. Amenities such as the newly opened Market Porter coffee shop and Waitrose are now also available to residents. Now available to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26244789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.